Enthusiast II

Oceanside, California, United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Echavarria
Member #

Hi All,

Just moved down to Oceanside a couple of weeks ago and wondering if there are any active meetups anywhere in the area. I checked out current Rally Points and events and had no luck finding anything. Thanks in advance y’all!

Reactions: Kent R

peteg

Rank II

Contributor II

Carlsbad, San Diego County, California, United States
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Geniella
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WROG991
Rigs and Brews hosts the main biggest gatherings around here, usually 2x a year. They just had their annual toy drive so the next event will probably be closer to summer. You can find them on instagram. Basil's Garage in Vista hold events a few times year and they pretty good about promoting other events on their Instagram. Rigged For Dirt is another group that hosts events. Also, The Average Overlanders podcast is based out of the area and they tend spread the word about meetups etc

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All,

Just moved down to Oceanside a couple of weeks ago and wondering if there are any active meetups anywhere in the area. I checked out current Rally Points and events and had no luck finding anything. Thanks in advance y’all!
Sorry I didn't see you question earlier.
Here is the San Diego monthly meet up US West - Southern California Monthly Meetup

Reactions: peteg