Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

If you live in the Rust Belt you know all too well how the cancer spreads. I guess after 26 years of living in the Valley of the Sun I fell out of touch with reality when it comes to the necessary TLC / Rust proofing that is needed for Preventive Care. With just over 30k on my Ram, I have a laundry list of Overlanding Mods that for 2020. Now before I dive right in with the Build I need to break out the Rust Proofing / Raptor Liner for some much needed TLC. I would like to know what the overlanding team's preferred options are, if you don't mind me asking?
Here's what I have on the shelf and what I'm thinking about:

1. POR 15 Chasis Black for the Diffs and Frame - Now I'm open to switching this to Eastwood's Rust Encapsulator vs. POR 15

2. Raptor Liner or T-Rex for the Truck Bed, Rockers, Wheel Wells, and Bumpers (just found the first rust spot on the rear bumper by the back up sensor)
Since I'm going with a LRAM 50 Gal Tank I will Raptor liner the tank as well and remove the spare tire

3. I really like the Eastwood's Internal Frame Coating - has anyone used this product?

Attachments