Launch Member

Protector II

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
DeVita
Member #

$99 bucks for a pair of traction boards and a carry case, I’m fit to just try them. But I am really curious to hear from anyone who has actually put them through the paces. Please assist!

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wherever we park it will be home !!
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
No answers? Nope. I don’t have em so can’t really say how they are. But two things scream cheap, Rough Country & $99. I’m surprised rough country hasn’t gone the way of Iron Horse, or any number of other discount companies that no longer exist.

jimmyjamson

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Switzerland
First Name
jack
Last Name
austin
No answers? Nope. I don’t have em so can’t really say how they are. But two things scream cheap, Rough Country & $99. I’m surprised rough country hasn’t gone the way of Iron Horse defective Takata airbags, or any number of other discount companies that no longer exist.
For $99, that sounds like a solid deal for a pair of traction boards and a carry case! Many users have found traction boards to be extremely useful for off-roading or when stuck in mud or snow. They can help provide the necessary grip to get your vehicle moving again. In terms of performance, those who have tested similar boards often report that they work well for both tires and recovery scenarios. Some boards are made of durable materials and feature aggressive tread patterns that can really help in tough conditions. If you've used them, be sure to check for reviews and user experiences to see how they hold up in real-life situations. Overall, if you're often in environments where getting stuck is a possibility, they could be a worthwhile investment.

Dave in AZ

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Arizona, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Mac
For $99, that sounds like a solid deal for a pair of traction boards and a carry case! Many users have found traction boards to be extremely useful for off-roading or when stuck in mud or snow. They can help provide the necessary grip to get your vehicle moving again. In terms of performance, those who have tested similar boards often report that they work well for both tires and recovery scenarios. Some boards are made of durable materials and feature aggressive tread patterns that can really help in tough conditions. If you've used them, be sure to check for reviews and user experiences to see how they hold up in real-life situations. Overall, if you're often in environments where getting stuck is a possibility, they could be a worthwhile investment.
I'm not gonna lie... almost a year later with a response, and you didn't actually try THESE boards? And the text of your answer... this is the most "computer AI generated" sounding answer I've read all week. All fluff, zero actual content or commitment to an opinion. Did you actually write this, or get it from ChatGPT? Seriously asking...

• Haha
Reactions: 2dub