Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cypress, CA, USA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Metzger
Member #

I have a 94 fzj80 and am in need of some rock sliders before I actually take my rig out. I am located in orange county, CA

Last edited:

mylilpwny

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

If you are looking to have some made and are in the south oc area look into jeeps r us. They specialize in jeeps but are game for anything they did the cage and bumper work on my old frontier and their Fab work was great. Another shop that I am not sure is around anymore is dezert nation in Laguna hills. They did the majority of the work on my ranger prerunner build, cage , bumpers , sliders, axel, ECT. They also did fantastic Fab work but not sure if they are around anymore.

Reactions: Karrettadventures17

Karrettadventures17

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cypress, CA, USA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Metzger
Member #

If you are looking to have some made and are in the south oc area look into jeeps r us. They specialize in jeeps but are game for anything they did the cage and bumper work on my old frontier and their Fab work was great. Another shop that I am not sure is around anymore is dezert nation in Laguna hills. They did the majority of the work on my ranger prerunner build, cage , bumpers , sliders, axel, ECT. They also did fantastic Fab work but not sure if they are around anymore.

Thanks for the info. I'll for sure look them up and see if I can get something going.