Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

I had a local fab shop make my sliders along with my bed rack. Got a bundle deal on that. They slider have already paid for themselves so I am very happy.

Reactions: TacoD

13XSPX

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Brunswick, GA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

Any suggestions on rock slider brands for a 2020 Tacoma? Looking for the best quality for the best price (like everyone else. :) ).

TIA

ADG

Hello!

We've designed a gorgeous and functional set of sliders and we are stacking a group buy on top of our current sale. If anyone would like a set and get an extra $100 off please just let me know.

*HREW or DOM 120/180

*Tacoma, Tundra, FJ Cruiser, Lexus GX/LX and 4Runner

*Shipping is flat rate of $150

*Local pickup is available if you're near Chadwicks, NY

Explore Overland (explore-overland.com)

Let me know if you have any questions. We are happy to help!

Matt

Attachments

Reactions: TacoD

TacoD

Rank V

Advocate III

Delaware
First Name
Don
Last Name
Siegrist
Member #

I have my Explore-Overland on order and looking forward to when I can get them on my Taco! They seem to check the boxes I was looking for: Bolt-On, Look great, quality construction (I got the DOM even though it may be overkill for me I’d rather have it as insurance), and I like the 15 degree angle As I want it to be able to function as a step as well. Looking at what you get for the price, it seems like a great deal. Matt, pointed me in this direction and was great answering numerous Questions for me since I am pretty much a Newb as well. I live in Ohio and plan to drive to NY for pickup to save the delivery $s as looking to order skids as well. Don

Reactions: 13XSPX

13XSPX

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Brunswick, GA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

I have my Explore-Overland on order and looking forward to when I can get them on my Taco! They seem to check the boxes I was looking for: Bolt-On, Look great, quality construction (I got the DOM even though it may be overkill for me I’d rather have it as insurance), and I like the 15 degree angle As I want it to be able to function as a step as well. Looking at what you get for the price, it seems like a great deal. Matt, pointed me in this direction and was great answering numerous Questions for me since I am pretty much a Newb as well. I live in Ohio and plan to drive to NY for pickup to save the delivery $s as looking to order skids as well. Don

Thank you for the kind words, I'm excited for you! And since we have gotten so much great feedback on the sale we are giving away a FREE set of Baja Designs lights to one random slider buyer! :) Happy Friday all

Hewptee

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Philadelphia, PA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

Any suggestions on rock slider brands for a 2020 Tacoma? Looking for the best quality for the best price (like everyone else. :) ).

TIA

ADG

Hello!

We've designed a gorgeous and functional set of sliders and we are stacking a group buy on top of our current sale. If anyone would like a set and get an extra $100 off please just let me know.

*HREW or DOM 120/180

*Tacoma, Tundra, FJ Cruiser, Lexus GX/LX and 4Runner

*Shipping is flat rate of $150

*Local pickup is available if you're near Chadwicks, NY

Explore Overland (explore-overland.com)

Let me know if you have any questions. We are happy to help!

Matt
Any chance do you have sliders available for a first gen tundra? I'm looking for a nice set for an 01 access cab.

freedomomelet

Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Nebraska
Launch Member

Influencer I

Springfield, NE
Member #

Got my set of sliders from Caliraised Led shipped from TX last summer. Called them up and they gave me a discount and shipped fast. Good folks. The sliders are made by other fab shops in the area within the states. Very good quality and kit for install. Simple. I can use a high lift on them and lift the truck up so they are stout.

Ship them bare metal because they will get banged up in shipment. Then just rust treat with brake cleaner and etch primer and bed liner to finish. You will be repainting over and over so dont waste money on powder coats from anyone's shop.

Caliraised sources their LED, switches products, etc. from China, not the steel armor etc.
1615221949258.png

TacoD

Rank V

Advocate III

Delaware
First Name
Don
Last Name
Siegrist
Member #

Just wanted to give a quick update. I ended up going with Explore Overland (EO) out of NY for my sliders and skids. I hope to be heading up there soon to get them. Will be about an 8 hour drive. EO has been great to work with so far and looks like they build some bomber stuff. Looking forward to getting my first “real” mods going on my ‘21 Taco OR.

agoodson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bellevue, TN 37221, USA
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Goodson
Member #

I haven't purchased any yet. Life got in the way. Starting research again. Hoping to start acquiring parts and building in the fall.