Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Anyone have any must see locations in Big Bend? I will be there around November 05

Reactions: Rav4_Overland

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Hey guys. New to the area but not new to overlanding. Recently sold the overland f150 build and I'm now modding my expedition.

Having a custom rack built for it now. Once it's done I'll be putting on my cvt tent and awning. It has a small lift with 33" tires on it.

Attachments

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Hey guys. New to the area but not new to overlanding. Recently sold the overland f150 build and I'm now modding my expedition.

Having a custom rack built for it now. Once it's done I'll be putting on my cvt tent and awning. It has a small lift with 33" tires on it.
Be sure to join us in a couple weeks for the next meetup.

Reactions: Raul B

2WheelRob

Rank V

Traveler III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Yarger
Member #

I know this isn't exactly the right place to post this, but does anyone in the Austin area have a portable ac or dc fridge/cooler I could borrow for 2-3 weeks (maybe less depending on the warranty claim)?

Got my new (to me) camper and the fridge isn't keeping cool at all. I'm going to have to take it in for warranty, but I dont know how long it will take to get replaced and I'm not even able to take it in until early next week. I've already lost my meats and I'm trying not to lose any more.

Thanks in advance!!

Rav4_Overland

Rank VIII

Steward I

Kyle, Texas, United States
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Lindquist
Member #

Very cool, welcome to the area! Hope to see you at a meet up.