Launch Member

Member III

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Pat
Last Name
Crowell
Member #

2015 Silverado 2500HD with Toyo ATIII; carry the Honda CRF 250L for getting around when "camp" is set up. Home built slide in truck camper with 380 watts of solar feeding a 100 AH lithium battery to power my ceiling fan, led lights, 12v refrigerator, and cell phone charger. Also have a 1000-watt inverter to keep the computer charged. Camper pops up on an angle similar to the Palomino Rouge or the old school Roamin' Chariot.

Attachments

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
2015 Silverado 2500HD with Toyo ATIII; carry the Honda CRF 250L for getting around when "camp" is set up. Home built slide in truck camper with 380 watts of solar feeding a 100 AH lithium battery to power my ceiling fan, led lights, 12v refrigerator, and cell phone charger. Also have a 1000-watt inverter to keep the computer charged. Camper pops up on an angle similar to the Palomino Rouge or the old school Roamin' Chariot.
Sweet setup w/the Bike. Nice!

Reactions: Relic6.3

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pathfinder I

Sacramento, California, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HAM - KN6TKY & GMRS - WRQT727
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS

Attachments

Last edited:

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
I have to say thats a damn good looking Westin bumper, impressed.
LOL. Thank you. I could not afford the $3500 deal so I bought the brush guard, ($750) and fab'd the lower bumper and winch mount. I can't tell you how many times I dropped that damn thing on my head. Each end of the bumper is a separate piece and really hard to position in place and bolt it together. I got it done tho. Happy with the results.
Zim
Damn sharpie marks on the fender. Very professional. LMAO (and the old bumper is behind it too) oh hell no.
IMG-1786.JPG