Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Nova Scotia
First Name
Marty
Last Name
Upham
Took my Pathfinder on a little adventure today from Chiganois river in Nova Scotia over to Folly Lake in Wentworth Nova Scotia

Just some still shots from a cell phone video so not great photos but we had a good adventure.

Attachments

GordyP

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay, CA, USA
First Name
Gordon
Last Name
Pomp
I live up on Kings Mountain (Woodside). Great Idea!! I have several friends with vintage jeeps, broncos, and scouts. Let's do it!
I think I might have seen your Bronco out at surfers beach before but not sure. That's typically where I head to for the breaks. I don't know anyone here so if you know people with old rigs that want to meet up then let's figure out a time and place.

surfnturf

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kings Mountain, CA, USA
Member #

I think I might have seen your Bronco out at surfers beach before but not sure. That's typically where I head to for the breaks. I don't know anyone here so if you know people with old rigs that want to meet up then let's figure out a time and place.
Yes.. I typically surf at Kelly Street and Dunes during the winter and south of town in the Summer. I coach the Half Moon Bay Surf Club at the Jetty! Stop and say hello next time you see my Bronco.

I'll send you a PM with my contact info and we can discuss a meet up!

Reactions: EXPO_D1

4Wheelexplorer

Rank V
Launch Member

Navigator I

Pasco, WA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Overbaugh
Member #

9482AB1C-68B7-4F15-905D-01D3DA28DF05.jpegShameless plug for my Ram, it is still stock at the moment, but it isn’t afraid to go many places. My nature pics were made where the truck goes. Found an edge/bluff to take this pic, but wife was nervous about me getting closer to the edge.

Reactions: Motoboss and Shamu