Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
Thanks Wolfy! I'm planning on installing either a 2.5" or 3" lift with 35" nitto grapplers or KO2 BFG tires. I also got a Gobi Stealth Roof Rack coming my way in 6-9 weeks, I'm looking forward to installing that on the Jeep. Hopefully that should be more than enough of what I need for the trails and rocks! Plus I'll still have the LCG on the Jeep.

P.S. Still a working progress and under construction. Lol
I helped install the AEV 2.5 lift on a JKUR. It was a pretty easy job, and can run 35s. Enjoy!

-M

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I helped install the AEV 2.5 lift on a JKUR. It was a pretty easy job, and can run 35s. Enjoy!

-M
Sweet! You wouldn't happen to have any pics of that jeep the way it sits now either lift and tires?

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
Reactions: Jose

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

[Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/XJT4ZCul.jpg)

[Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/Ge7Q0hXl.jpg)

It doesn't look "built" It looks capable, and like a good overlander... Jeeps are funny how you have to get ridiculous to make them look rad. My 4Runner looks pumped on 32s...

I'll have some video of him wheeling it soon.

-M
That is sweet looking! I got to agree with you I've been looking and kept telling my wife I don't want to go big and extreme cause then sh&$ starts breaking cause of the angle and strain you put on the Jeep with a bigger lift. That's why I want to keep the LCG with a 2.5 or 3" lift. Thanks again for the pics looking forward to seeing the video.

harv3589

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Alberta, Canada
Member #

Nice ARB bumper, Harv. I used to have that one too, It's a nice stubby. Here is my 14' Wrangler on 2.5" of lift and 35's.

Thanks...my wife loves the ARB bumper and it's her jeep really. I do like the AEV bumper and definitely would look at it for a future jeep...

E

expeditionnorth

last night, let there be light , 20 miles of back roads on the way home