US West Reoccurring - San Diego Overland Bound Monthly Meet - 09/27/2018

• HTML tutorial
D

donuteater

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Hope everyone is having a great week in these busy times. I just wanted to extend a formal invitation to everyone for the first Boozen Christmas Party. The event will have hosted tastings of wine and spirits. There is a large parking lot to line up all the rigs and plenty of restaurants in the center to grab dinner. Lets get together and keep the holiday cheer going. Its a great excuse to get away from the in-laws or take a break assembling all the new toys. I am trying to get the word around about the event so please help to share the event. If you are a member of a vehicle specific group send them an invite.

Where: DEL MAR WINE COMPANY
When:
December 27th 2018 @ 6:00 PM

RP80

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Diego
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Perdido
Member #

Hope everyone is having a great week in these busy times. I just wanted to extend a formal invitation to everyone for the first Boozen Christmas Party. The event will have hosted tastings of wine and spirits. There is a large parking lot to line up all the rigs and plenty of restaurants in the center to grab dinner. Lets get together and keep the holiday cheer going. Its a great excuse to get away from the in-laws or take a break assembling all the new toys. I am trying to get the word around about the event so please help to share the event. If you are a member of a vehicle specific group send them an invite.

When:
Thanks for the invitation. I will try to make it.

Mogwai

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Member #

When:
Hoping. Trying. Have some family in town so it will all depend on what they want to do. Happy holidays everyone.

WhatTheZo

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Diego
Member #

I'm thinking either the Mojave road or the Camino del Diablo near Yuma. Neither are difficult or require many (if any) vehicle modifications. I've been craving a trip lately though.
Man, it's either social media influence or collective consciousness, but I was JUST having a conversation about checking out stuff near Winterhaven/Yuma.

It might also be that it's desert season, but I like the idea that something is in the air.

tstead60

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

San Diego California
Member #

Man, it's either social media influence or collective consciousness, but I was JUST having a conversation about checking out stuff near Winterhaven/Yuma.

It might also be that it's desert season, but I like the idea that something is in the air.
Something in the water maybe?

I'm shooting for a 4 day trip Thursday evening though Sunday. Drive up too the start Thursday and hit the trail Friday and head home Sunday after we finish though we could cut a day if collectively needed.

D

donuteater

To help reduce confusion, some of what we’ve had in the past on this thread if you could please start a separate thread if you are planning an off-roading or Overlanding adventure, this thread is primarily use for the monthly meet ups

Thanks much

Mogwai

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Member #

Just north of Yuma is Kofa Wildlife refuge, a great little spot you could spend a few days exploring and see almost no one.

STOMPERWK2

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Solana Beach, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZBN