Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
I have created an event in Rally Point. Being outdoors is required. Hope to see everybody in this thread show up, even if it's just to say HI! I will be planning a Rolling Meet and Greet between Thanksgiving and Christmas. They have all previously been in the Hillsboro vicinity. Stay tuned, a good amount of members have had good times on the RM&G's.

LoneStarFlatLanders

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Van Alstyne, Texas, USA
Member #

Hey Fellow Overlanders,

The next meet up for the Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) Meet Up group will be 7PM on November 27th at the Hard Eight BBQ in The Colony (Near Frisco, TX)

https://hardeightbbq.com/location/the-colony/

Please note, this is on a Tuesday unlike the last few, which were on the weekend.

I hope to see everyone there!
I plan on being there. Not too far from where I work!

Reactions: rockymntjeeper

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
I know the next meet up is scheduled for the 27th, but I will be in the Big Bend region....again, I extend the invite for all to join us this weekend (16-17-18) for our Food Drive. Check the Rally Point. I know of a few current members that will be in attendance.
I plan on catching one of these Meet Ups again to discuss a cool event happening this spring, that is local to the Metroplex and very unique. Details are being hammered out now among a few friends.
Think scavenger hunt....

Salvat

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Texas
Member #

Hey guys, I’m unfortunately going to miss this one. I had another appointment pop up that I can’t move. I’ll catch everybody at the next one!

JKUR_Rhino

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Lewisville, TX
Member #

I was wondering if anyone had any kmz or kmx files they wouldn't mind sharing off routes in North Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas that's about 2 to 4 hours from the DFW area?

Reactions: Jake Lowery