Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Tired of being a weekend warrior or using your vacation time for longer adventures? Stay out longer by working remotely.
If you have vehicle repair experience/knowledge, Mercury Insurance has a job opportunity for you. Mercury Mechanical Protection Claims Specilist
There are other remote jobs available within the company as well. Mercury Insurance Job Opportunities

If you are interested message me before you apply so I can provide my contact info as a referral.

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
So now, besides hearing people's kids and dogs in the background on tech support and insurance claim calls, we will also hear "Honey, can you get my Hi-Lift?" and "Passenger! Passenger passenger passen- ooo, it's going over! [CRASH]"

Contributor III

Bristol, CT
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Walker
So now, besides hearing people's kids and dogs in the background on tech support and insurance claim calls, we will also hear "Honey, can you get my Hi-Lift?" and "Passenger! Passenger passenger passen- ooo, it's going over! [CRASH]"

Remote jobs are a great opportunity for people to work from home without having to spend time commuting. This is becoming increasingly popular as more and more companies realize the benefits of remote work. For example, my sister works as a writer for a website called English Homework Help From US Writers, which allows her to work from home. They produce excellent work for students who need help with their assignments. With remote jobs, people have more flexibility to balance their work and personal lives, while still being productive and efficient. It's no wonder that remote work is gaining popularity and becoming more common in today's job market.
Sounds like a tiktok video idea :grin:

Last edited:

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
@larrywalker541 Sadly, the kind of foolish nonsense that was once Internet jokes is now a very real part of our society. I can hear the No Signal zones calling...

Reactions: larrywalker541