Rank V

Traveler III

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Hanson
Member #

Support Alert created at 06:30 PM (GMT -8:00) on 07/31/2024 by Stephen Hanson PA-C (shansonpac).
Rolled my Turtleback trailer on coyote Flats. Need help from somebody from Bishop. Was able to get the trailer back on its wheels with my winch, but I can’t hitch it up by myself as it’s on a slope. The chassis is fine and I believe that I can tow it out if I can get it hitched to my Rubicon.

Additional Information

Important links:
Locations included in the Support Alert:

Location 1:
Address: Coyote Valley Road, Bishop, California 93514, United States​
Location note:​

Communications Channels included in the Support Alert:

shansonpac

Rank V

Traveler III

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Hanson
Member #

Support Alert created at 06:30 PM (GMT -8:00) on 07/31/2024 by Stephen Hanson PA-C (shansonpac).
Rolled my Turtleback trailer on coyote Flats. Need help from somebody from Bishop. Was able to get the trailer back on its wheels with my winch, but I can’t hitch it up by myself as it’s on a slope. The chassis is fine and I believe that I can tow it out if I can get it hitched to my Rubicon.

Additional Information

Important links:

Location 1:

I sent the alert on the way out and the trailer is located close to Baker Creek. I could really use some help.

Ethan N

Local Expert, East Region USA

Expedition Master III

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I see a couple camping areas along that road to your South, but I assume you haven't seen anyone around up to this point. Could you tie a tow strap to the trailer and drag it to a flatter location?

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Additional Information

Important links:

Location 1:

I sent the alert on the way out and the trailer is located close to Baker Creek. I could really use some help.
Sent out a map message to 999 members