Reno NV
Member #

NV.Recon

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Reno, Nevada
Member #

Yep, Amazon special. They have been sitting in my truck for a year or so because I didn't know what to do with them and they came with my light bar
How do you like them? Pretty bright? Rigid is high if they think I'm gonna pay their prices, gonna try to find a cheaper alternative.

OB 3319

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

How do you like them? Pretty bright? Rigid is high if they think I'm gonna pay their prices, gonna try to find a cheaper alternative.

OB 3319
For the price I paid I think they are great, nice and bright with a wide spread as well as a good spot distance

Reactions: NV.Recon

Mountain.Mike

Rank III

Off-Road Ranger I

Pikeville, Kentucky
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Pruitt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4JNQ
How is that mounting location working out? It makes for a slick install. Are the shadows from the bed sides a problem?

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

How is that mounting location working out? It makes for a slick install. Are the shadows from the bed sides a problem?
Yea there is definitely a dead spot right behind the truck, Im using them more as a dust light so people can still see me and i made it so they can rotate to the sides for ditch lights or for extra camp light.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Thanks! If youre ever near reno let me know and we can go find some good trails.
ill be near reno in july. but ill have my car in tow behind my jeep. I may have a day or two to spare if you want to hit up a trail or something
may be a little hot tho lol but heat doesn't bother me, ill have my buddy with me too. all I would need is a place to safely drop the bird and trailer

Reactions: Truckerbizz

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

ill be near reno in july. but ill have my car in tow behind my jeep. I may have a day or two to spare if you want to hit up a trail or something
may be a little hot tho lol but heat doesn't bother me, ill have my buddy with me too. all I would need is a place to safely drop the bird and trailer
Sounds good! We'll plan a run

Reactions: timberwolf_120

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

After realizing I really disliked the truck bed tent system I was using I got myself a Kodiak Canvas swag for my birthday! So far I can tell this is going to be far better. Set up is a fraction of the time, it roles up smaller, will be warmer and I wont have to lug everything out of the bed to set it up which is a huge selling point. I'm looking forward to having a free weekend to get out and try it out!
Swag.jpeg

loneranger

Rank 0

Traveler I

After realizing I really disliked the truck bed tent system I was using I got myself a Kodiak Canvas swag for my birthday! So far I can tell this is going to be far better. Set up is a fraction of the time, it roles up smaller, will be warmer and I wont have to lug everything out of the bed to set it up which is a huge selling point. I'm looking forward to having a free weekend to get out and try it out!
View attachment 18881
Swags are the way to go mate, make sure you take some zip ties and duct tape with you because the swag poles tend to crack at the joins after a wile.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #