• HTML tutorial

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

@Michael @Corrie

Rally Point creates a thread of its own in the forum... awesome. This thread is linked to the comments section of the Rally Point but it does it in a poor format and makes it hard to read/follow. Also, comments left on the Rally Point page dont show up in the thread leaving two semi-connected threads on a trip.

I think RP should ONLY have a link to the forum thread on the trip to keep things organized or at least have a way to disable the comments section.

Reactions: NightCrawler

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
10-4! That is not working as expected. I'll look into it. It should not matter whether you are writing on the announcement or in the forums. It should be transparent to the user. I'll look into it.

Thanks!

M

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Also RP is not creating separate events for those that are reoccurring...they seem to point back to the original rally point event which in turn is a past event thus no one sees the up coming event when looking for rally points events in the future. For example I am in the West region and I was looking for events going on in the next few weeks in my area and I know that there is one that happens every 3rd Saturday here in Riverside...it shows on the calendar as happing on the 16th of December but in RP it isn't there as an up coming event...only as a past event.