Launch Member

Advocate III

Chamberlain, SD, USA
First Name
paul
Last Name
piazza
Member #

I wanted to drop a note and thank @Magic Mike mike and @Firemom for hosting the Ralley point in Rapid City SD yesterday. It was nice to meet other Overlandbound members in South Dakota. It was nice to see IronHorse overland rig, see The @TheTBlock Colorado, learn about trails and meet some kind folks.

I hope this will be one of many group get-togethers in the region.

Firemom

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador

Pioneer III

Rapid City, Meade County, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Deb
Last Name
Lee (Ironhorse Overland)
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKU
Service Branch
Army Reserves
I wanted to drop a note and thank @Magic Mike mike and @Firemom[/
USER] for hosting the Ralley point in Rapid City SD yesterday. It was nice to meet other Overlandbound members in South Dakota. It was nice to see IronHorse overland rig, see The [USER=97670]@TheTBlock
Colorado, learn about trails and meet some kind folks.

So good to meet everyone. Thank you all for making the drive out to Rapid City. We have such a beautiful state with so many nice trail to explore. It was great to meet fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Always cool to check out what others have done to their rigs and hear their plans for the future. Looking forward to meeting up again/hitting the trails with you guys in the future.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
I wanted to drop a note and thank @Magic Mike mike and @Firemom for hosting the Ralley point in Rapid City SD yesterday. It was nice to meet other Overlandbound members in South Dakota. It was nice to see IronHorse overland rig, see The @TheTBlock Colorado, learn about trails and meet some kind folks.

@Firemom and myself had a wonderful time yesterday! Spending time with people such as yourselves and @TheTBlock is a big reason we love our lifestyle!

I look forward to seeing you guys again in the future and seeing how much you guys have grown the participation in the Rapid City Area!!

@Kent R