Pwny's "notaxpo" trailer build

• HTML tutorial

mylilpwny

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Hey all,
Figured I would start a build thread for the new (to us) trailer. I added it to the truck build thread but figured it should have it's own. So here it is. 2007 Fleetwood evolution e2. Previous owner took great care and already did some mods we had previously thought of. We searched for months looking for one and when it popped up at the price it was we didn't wait. I know it is not a "real expedition" trailer hence the name but for what we are looking to do it fits the bill perfect.

Anyways mods so far
Home made roof rack *
4 bike racks*
Extra 23 gallon water tank (43 gallons total) *
Gray water trolly with storage tray *
12v and USB charging port
Volt meter
Switch for radio
(* Previous owner installed)

Well onto the pics PSX_20180803_211750.jpeg

Reactions: MichaelM480

mylilpwny

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

I had not realized I was this behind on updates lol. Well on to it I guess lol.

We have found that our fridge is shot. Looks like the heat core is clogged ( common issue with 3 way fridge if not properly maintained and run). So we are currently looking into a 12v fridge to replace.

Next up was to replace the grip tape that was placed on the steps from factory. While not only wore out from years of use ( well sitting really lol) they are also very small and not really to our liking. So to Amazon it was. Got a roll of safety grip tape and did the whole top of the steps this time instead of just the tiny one inch strip that was there.
IMG_20190510_102138.jpegIMG_20190510_102152.jpeg

Once done with that the next on the to do list was to add a water pump switch. The water pump on these has a switch inside but is only active when the galley is in the up position meaning if the trailer is closed there is no way to have the pump on. Now normally that would be fine but since we have the outdoor shower/hose on our trailer we have found a few times we have wanted to use it. So I wired up a switch to the outside shower port and now we can use it when trailer is closed. IMG_20190510_102239.jpeg

Lastly for this list of upgrades is the propane regulator. We originally thought this might have been a problem for our fridge so we decided to upgrade it. While the original regulator was for two tanks there was no way to switch between. Off to Amazon yet again and picked up a switching regulator. Very easy to install and makes it so much better to only be able to run one tank at a time and take one off to refill while the other is still hooked up.
IMG_20190510_102326.jpeg

Next on the list is to switch out the hot water heater sacrificial rod, drain and clean it, and switching to a 4 stage charger.

Attachments