Rank 0

Contributor I

India
First Name
Vijay
Last Name
Gpuu
Hi Friends,

I would like to know some leads or companies who manufacture/ using "pressurized PVC tanks for storage" for chilled water system for cooling.

Reactions: DintDobbs

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
I'm working on this at the moment.

Presently, I'm coming up with these sorts of tanks:

Are you looking for a container for potable water for drinking, or for hand wash and shower type use? You mention chilled water, so I assumed drinking.

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
Also search up the company EASEORD, they make ready-built pressurized water tanks; although I cannot find confirmation anywhere that their tanks are made from materials approved for drinking water, or that they would be helpful specifically for cooled water.

vijay

Rank 0

Contributor I

India
First Name
Vijay
Last Name
Gpuu
I'm working on this at the moment.

Presently, I'm coming up with these sorts of tanks:

Are you looking for a container for potable water for drinking, or for hand wash and shower type use? You mention chilled water, so I assumed drinking.
Actually I need for comfort cooling application where in the chilled water from these storage tanks are supplied to indoor AHUs.

Typically the storage need to be between 5,000 liters to 10,000 liters

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
@vijay Noted. Well, I'm not ashamed to admit it when I don't know some thing, and this is definitely outside my field of experience. I'm only experienced with automotive air conditioning, and have never myself heard of a system that involves a water storage tank, especially for pressurized water. So, I'll be taking my leave from here. Sorry I wasn't of much use.

Keep searching around, may be somebody who knows a bit more about such things will turn up.