Proud to be a member!

• HTML tutorial

Railman

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Manhattan Il
Member #

WOW! I am blown away with the packaging of my Overland Bound Badge and cert!!! I think it says a lot about a person or company for that matter who cares enough to pay attention to even the smallest of details. Very reminiscent of the packaging from my Apple products or My Drift Ghose Camera. For some reason I am a geek for a well thought out packaging.

I have to say this is one of the nicest sites I have belonged to. There is a lot of technology packed into OB and I am trying to take advantage of it all!

Thanks so much @Michael and the rest of the OB team and all the members here!

Carl IMG_0611.JPG

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Welcome!

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
WOW! I am blown away with the packaging of my Overland Bound Badge and cert!!! I think it says a lot about a person or company for that matter who cares enough to pay attention to even the smallest of details. Very reminiscent of the packaging from my Apple products or My Drift Ghose Camera. For some reason I am a geek for a well thought out packaging.

I have to say this is one of the nicest sites I have belonged to. There is a lot of technology packed into OB and I am trying to take advantage of it all!

Thanks so much @Michael and the rest of the OB team and all the members here!

Carl View attachment 32700
Thank you so much and welcome to the crew! That is an awesome picture! I'm going to post to our IG account! Do you have an IG name?

Let us know if you have any questions! The crew will help!

Reactions: Luis Merlo