Wagoner County, Oklahoma
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
NLN
Service Branch
Resigned EMT-B
I’ll go , next challenge…. Favorite scenic shot
Hey Smiley Shaun good to see you still around! It's a tie for me. Both off of the K-Trail in SE OK.

IMG_20220408_152233.jpg

The first being off the fire watch tower.

IMG_20220409_082130.jpg

Morning sun coming up through camp. I love this picture. Let's do another round of your favorite scenic photo!

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

Hey Smiley Shaun good to see you still around! It's a tie for me. Both off of the K-Trail in SE OK.

View attachment 252981

The first being off the fire watch tower.

View attachment 252980

Morning sun coming up through camp. I love this picture. Let's do another round of your favorite scenic photo!
may been Mia for a while , life and stuff

slowlane

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Wisconsin USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Bender
1991 Volkswagen Jetta. Bought in 2000. Poor car survived 3 years of stupid teenager driving and one year of college commuting. Performed my first major repair ever on this car after I burnt out the clutch being an idiot when I was 17 and replaced it in the driveway. Donated the car to charity in 2004. Funny thing is this was both my first car and the newest car I've owned at the time of ownership. I still drive a VW, but it's a 1966. The GMC Safari van in the garage became mine much later and I drove it on many cross-country trips before selling it with over 270k. The other car in the garage is my dad's '65 Buick Riviera. That one's been in the family for 25 years and I still have it.

Next challenge: Your vehicle next to a historical marker.

Last edited:

slowlane

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Wisconsin USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Bender
Does a historical vehicle at a historical school house qualify?
View attachment 253088

Next challenge: Post a picture of your vehicle near planes, trains or other automobile artifacts. (depots, airports, dealership, etc)
Works for me. Nice Yamaha too by the way.

Next challenge: Post a picture of your vehicle near planes, trains or other automobile artifacts. (depots, airports, dealership, etc)

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

A recap for this thread !!!!

After you post a photo please make a new photo challenge to keep the game rolling, it’s a great way to see random photos of random things .