First Name
Darin
Last Name
Maxwell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VAD
Thanks for sharing @ccarromeu !

I'll be around until July 8th. Back in November after that. (I'll be back in early September speaking at a conference, likely won't have bandwidth for a meetup around then although I haven't thought that far... or maybe even a trip after that, I'll have to check that). I'm game for another more casual meetup possibly in SLC this Wednesday or Thursday evening if that worked better for you / @jrza101 / @darin.explore.
I'm headed out tomorrow, so can't make it.

Reactions: BOMBS

RXH

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Park City, Utah, United States
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Hollingworth
Member #

Service Branch
The Royal Navy
Sadly (not sadly) there is an epic punk rock concert in Salt Lake on the 13th and not only have I apparently never outgrown that kind of thing, but I’m also indoctrinating my children. So my 18 yo and I will be in attendance with fists raised high! Lol
Never loose the faith!

BOMBS

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pioneer II

West Jordan, UT, USA
First Name
HOA
Last Name
HUYNH
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WSAN860
Hey ya'll! I'm back... time for another brunch gathering in Park City if ya'll up for it!

Same as usual...

June 30th, 1 week from today, 9:30am meet... around 10am we'll walk over to Hearth & Hill for brunch. I updated the rally point with this info.

Looking forward to seeing ya'll.

I haven't been able to do another trip just yet, it's possible I may be able to do something in October. I'm still finalizing my plans again. Looking forward to seeing ya!

I threw a one minute teaser of our last trip here a few months back in case you haven't seen it: (I think the video of @QuesoASF at the top might be my favorite :D, although @ccarromeu swinging his daughter around was equally awesome)

Let me know if you have any questions!
I'm down to meet up this Sunday on the 30th. Let's do this!

JohnKeller

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Park City, Utah, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Keller
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FIQ
Thanks for the invite. We are currently out of town. Back in September for a month. Please include me if anyone wants to get together. Best, John