Rank I

Contributor III

Middleton, ID, USA
First Name
Keenan
Last Name
Small
Hello,

My name is Keenan, my wife is Camille, and we are based out of Idaho. We have been in the overlanding game for about 3 years now, starting with just us two in our 2011 Jeep Wrangler JKU with a ground tent and camping tubs, all the way to where we are now with our beautiful 16 month old daughter and towing a Smittybilt Scout Trailer with RTT. We also have another daughter on the way! As many of you have probably done, we have gone through many progressions with our rig and setup, constantly tweaking to try and make things better each trip. Now that our family is growing, we are planning on selling the Jeep and trailer and going with a full size truck and bed topper such as a FWC Project M, GFC, or Oru Designs. We try to do a minimum of one overnight trip every month, and then we typically also do two longer duration trips anywhere from 7-10 days during the year. I would consider us to be experienced overlanders at this point. Thanks for reading, excited to join the community.

Keenan

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello,

My name is Keenan, my wife is Camille, and we are based out of Idaho. We have been in the overlanding game for about 3 years now, starting with just us two in our 2011 Jeep Wrangler JKU with a ground tent and camping tubs, all the way to where we are now with our beautiful 16 month old daughter and towing a Smittybilt Scout Trailer with RTT. We also have another daughter on the way! As many of you have probably done, we have gone through many progressions with our rig and setup, constantly tweaking to try and make things better each trip. Now that our family is growing, we are planning on selling the Jeep and trailer and going with a full size truck and bed topper such as a FWC Project M, GFC, or Oru Designs. We try to do a minimum of one overnight trip every month, and then we typically also do two longer duration trips anywhere from 7-10 days during the year. I would consider us to be experienced overlanders at this point. Thanks for reading, excited to join the community.

Keenan
Hello Keenan and Camille, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: KSmall

JamesSmith

Rank IV
Investor

Advocate III

Columbia, SC
First Name
James
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Service Branch
Army Infantry
Hello,

Keenan
Welcome! Rig looks great. Looking forward to checking out the next gen build. Happy Trails, J

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,

Keenan
Welcome To Overland Bound
You might look at OVRLNDCampers also, they make a very good bed topper.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. NorthWest (AK WA ID OR)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello,

Keenan
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

KSmall

Rank I

Contributor III

Middleton, ID, USA
First Name
Keenan
Last Name
Small
Thanks for all the welcome's! And I will definitely look at the OVRLND camper you mentioned Kent, thanks for the suggestion as we are a little overwhelmed with the options and haven't decided which is best yet. Cheers.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Hello,

Keenan
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.