Overlanding clubs in Georgia?

• HTML tutorial

Contributor III

Buford, GA, USA
First Name
Zachary
Last Name
Cleaveland
Chiming in, I'm also in GA. My wife and I are in a similar boat. However, we're in my F150, so no Jeep club.. I'm interested in finding some groups too.

Contributor III

First Name
Charles
Last Name
Sain
Hey guys,

I'm also interested in finding a Georgia overland group to do some light / medium trail driving ideally ending with some camping in scenic spots.

I'm based out of Atlanta...looking to keep the cobwebs off my the old Disco 2.

Reactions: Olyller

Contributor II

Not sure if you guys have heard of the Turtleback Trailer, but they have just moved to Tennessee and are having a Campout/Open House of the new location on the 9th of Sept. I'm in Georgia and plan to make the drive up. They are having a band, bbq, whiskey tasting and showing off the overland trailers they make. Might be a good place for some Georgia people to meet up.

Reactions: 13XSPX

AviatorJones

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Georgia, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Jones
There are a couple of overlanding groups on Facebook. North Georgia Overlanders and Georgia Overlanders (or something like that). Not sure if that qualifies as a 'club' that you're looking for.

Reactions: TROYOTA16

Swagoneer

Rank 0

Contributor I

Atlanta, GA, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Peterson
North side OTP and interested in any day or overnight rides in the area. Bump to North Georgia Overlanders on FB. I'm new to overloading and OB, slowly building out my Wagoneer.

AviatorJones

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Georgia, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Jones
North side OTP and interested in any day or overnight rides in the area. Bump to North Georgia Overlanders on FB. I'm new to overloading and OB, slowly building out my Wagoneer.
Tell more about the Waggy. I had a '90 Waggy until we moved to GA and couldn't get it through emissions and didn't have a good place to work on it.