Overland / small camper van rental in PA?

• HTML tutorial

OliverSoi

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Stuttgart, Germany
First Name
Oliver
Last Name
Soi
Member #

Hi,
I'm visiting family in the US and I have a couple of days to spare. Thought about repeating (continuing) last year's trip to Bald Eagle State Forest, then with my own rig which I had shipped from Euorpe. This time I need some rental wheels, RTT and some camping gear, 4Wd maybe; or a small campervan but definitely not a RV. Something that can go on a dirt road, offroad would be nice but not a must.
Two adults and two seven year olds. About three to five days.

Any recommendations where to rent?
We are east of Philadelphia (West Chester, Exton, King of Prussia area).

Thanks.

Greetings from Europe.
Oliver.

Christopher Hersey

Rank VI
Launch Member

Builder I

Roseville, CA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Hersey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6GTB
Have you tried looking on Outdoorsy? It’s like Airbnb or Turo for RVs/campers. Lots to choose from, even if you exclude traditional RVs from the search. You can find Sprinter vans or SUVs with rooftop tents. it’s worth a look.

Last edited:

OliverSoi

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Stuttgart, Germany
First Name
Oliver
Last Name
Soi
Member #

Have you tried looking on Outdoorsy? It’s like Airbnb or Turo for RVs/campers. Lots to choose from, even if you exclude traditional RVs from the search. You can find Sprinter vans or SUVs with rooftop tents. it’s worth a look.
Thanks, I think it popped up up in my search, but let me check. I had tried Turo as I'd picked that up from another post here in the forum, but did not find anything that would fit.

Reactions: Christopher Hersey