Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I have 2 senior dogs that can't come along but here's my newest pup and his first time ever seeing snow. He loves riding and stopping at all the cool sights, still getting used to the bumpy trails though. As far as I know he's a Lab/Shepherd mix, but I bet his parents were also mixed - I get a lot of people asking if he's Mal. So probably. :sweatsmile:

0103221055_HDR.jpg

Advocate III

Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
Member #

After 14 years we had to put our old girl down during the winter. We just had some pups come through our local shelter and I needed to grab one of them. She's a ( assuming some sort of mix) german shepherd. The kids lover her already and she's great in the car. Still young but I plan to have many trips with this young pup. Possibly starting in a week or 2 lol.

Attachments

dubbinchris

Rank VI
Founder 500

Off-Road Ranger I

Westerville, OH
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knapp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8WEI
After 14 years we had to put our old girl down during the winter. We just had some pups come through our local shelter and I needed to grab one of them. She's a ( assuming some sort of mix) german shepherd. The kids lover her already and she's great in the car. Still young but I plan to have many trips with this young pup. Possibly starting in a week or 2 lol.
Sorry for your loss, but good a you for choosing a shelter pup. There are sooo many needing homes.