Westerville, OH
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knapp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8WEI
I love the block heads. I had a pair for 11 years together, one being a tripod. One died last year and the other just last month. Looking to rescue another. My GF currently has one as well. It’s too quiet in the house without any dogs at the moment.

Attachments

MSD

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Duff
Member #

I love the block heads. I had a pair for 11 years together, one being a tripod. One died last year and the other just last month. Looking to rescue another. My GF currently has one as well. It’s too quiet in the house without any dogs at the moment.
Sorry to hear about the loss of you lovely fur babies, they truly become part of the family. If your wanting a block head rescue pup I have a friend who runs a Resue for bock heads in Lee Summit/ KC MO area and also works with a lot of other rescues… on IG she’s mavisandhitch her name is Alyssa Severn out side of bloch heads she’s here Alyssa Severn as a brand strategist.

dubbinchris

Rank VI
Founder 500

Off-Road Ranger I

Westerville, OH
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knapp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8WEI
Sorry to hear about the loss of you lovely fur babies, they truly become part of the family. If your wanting a block head rescue pup I have a friend who runs a Resue for bock heads in Lee Summit/ KC MO area and also works with a lot of other rescues… on IG she’s mavisandhitch her name is Alyssa Severn out side of bloch heads she’s here Alyssa Severn as a brand strategist.
Thank you, and I appreciate the offer. This is no shortage of blocky headed dogs to rescue in my area. Plus I’ve been volunteering at the local shelter for almost 9 years now.

Reactions: MSD

MSD

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Duff
Member #

Thank you, and I appreciate the offer. This is no shortage of blocky headed dogs to rescue in my area. Plus I’ve been volunteering at the local shelter for almost 9 years now.
No worries just put it out there… yes block heads are prevalent in every shelter nation wide. It’s sad… I always say adopt don’t shop. Wishing you all the best on finding a new copilot.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
We have Nala, an old German Shepard rescue dog that loves to go on trips, totally loves bumpy roads and camping. Her age is estimated at over 12 years, and hip dysplasia makes it so I have to lift her in and out of the Jeep, but gets so excited for a car ride.

IMGP1412.JPG

MrWright

Rank VI

Advocate III

Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Service Branch
US Marine Corps
I absolutely love having my pup Clementine with me on my adventures. She makes everyone happy!

Attachments

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

We have Nala, an old German Shepard rescue dog that loves to go on trips, totally loves bumpy roads and camping. Her age is estimated at over 12 years, and hip dysplasia makes it so I have to lift her in and out of the Jeep, but gets so excited for a car ride.

View attachment 218428
WOW she's ancient for a Shepherd! Look at that gorgeous girl :) I wish you and her many more happy adventures together!

MrWright

Rank VI

Advocate III

Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Service Branch
US Marine Corps