cug

Rank II

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Guido
Last Name
GNE
I was actually thinking of joining, but since the earliest I could be at the Expo would be Friday during the day, I'm sure that my camp site would absolutely suck. Can't take three or four days off since I only just started a new job. Bummer. Would have liked meeting some folks.

U

UgotWheelz

First time expo visitor what ticket type should I purchase? I plan on camping in my vehicle and I ma solo. I will bring a bicycle to get around on.

CTO1Mike

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler II

Yuba City, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC5DWF
Service Branch
Navy
If you want to camp onsite it will have to be the weekend pass with camping. Otherwise it will be day pass and you will have to take the shuttle bus.
I have purchased the Overland Experience - Premium Education package because I wanted to attend some classes while I am there.

Jayp1981

Rank V
Investor

Influencer II

First Name
Jamie
Last Name
Pearson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCV
My wife and are headed out from the Bay Area tomorrow night. Plan to stop over in Mojave as well. We will probably miss out on the noon meetup but will keep an eye out for the group.

SpikeMD

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Granite Bay, CA
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Speicher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WJ6SPK
Overland Pros, based in Sacramento, will have a booth there. We make some great roof top tents and awnings. Michael has a few videos of our products and has our Wraptor 4K awning on his 80 series. Please stop by and say Hi! Overland Bound discounts!

Reactions: CTO1Mike
U

UgotWheelz

After a 19 Hour Dr. and forgetting some of my essential gear I’m at Overland Expo West

Reactions: CTO1Mike

CTO1Mike

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler II

Yuba City, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC5DWF
Service Branch
Navy
My group made it this morning. Met up with the Tri-Valley gang and braved the line to get in. We are all camped together.

Attachments

Reactions: UgotWheelz
U

UgotWheelz

My group made it this morning. Met up with the Tri-Valley gang and braved the line to get in. We are all camped together.
Yeah I got here a couple hours ago I’m not camped really anywhere I’m just parked by the fence that separates the arena camping area from the cheapskate camping area I’m kind of between the big building where people were checking in after the long line and the fence that separates that campground from the arena area but I’m just not feeling really well so I’m not sure that I’m gonna stick it out

U

UgotWheelz

Yeah I got here a couple hours ago I’m not camped really anywhere I’m just parked by the fence that separates the arena camping area from the cheapskate camping area I’m kind of between the big building where people were checking in after the long line and the fence that separates that campground from the arena area but I’m just not feeling really well so I’m not sure that I’m gonna stick it out
I’m sure there’s a way to drop a pin on the OB one app but I can’t figure out how to use it so but it is showing my location on the OB one I don’t know if your guys showing your location or not but I’m in the yellow camping area.