Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Yeah I get it now. There's no way for us to know because the class sign ups don't happen until March and then they are ordered by purchase date. It's kind of a crappy system. I'm trying to decide this weekend if I want to take the gamble...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honesty you should do the whole package once, its always a good time either way.

Tom K

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Zürich, Switzerland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JHR
Okay, I'm in. Just bought 2 tickets, I figure they give refunds until a month before (with some fees) so it's better to buy in right away. If I still miss out on the driving classes, I'll consider refunding the tickets.

mtnhabitoverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

san dimas, ca
Member #

Friend and I are booked. Going from san dimas. Overland Experience pkg with camping...because we wanted a fire every night [emoji6]
Hoping for some good classes!

Lifes2short4BS

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Half Moon Bay, Ca
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
N
Member #

We are going to our first Overland Expo this year, and would love to find a convoy to roll with. Is anyone coordinating one yet?

Meta6981

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

I think there is some chatter. I am looking to join too. There is a thread started I beleive. I have not been monitering well.

Sent from my SM-G900P using OB Talk mobile app

Lifes2short4BS

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Half Moon Bay, Ca
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
N
Member #

Hey All,

Wanted to get a thread going for Overland Expo to get a NorCal group together for this. Any thoughts/ideas on route, stops along the way, camping set up at Expo (reserved campground spots or general open field), stops on the route back?

Who all is going? @Mirek @O.Dfj @mmnorthdirections @ravenplague @picklejuice @aearles @NorCalCrisp @Narbob @dghcruising @Mademan925 @maktruk @Rubilocal @Reconnoiter ? Others?

Let me know what you all think.

Sorry if there is already a thread for this but I couldn't find it! :)
We are going. We'll be rolling out of Half Moon Bay, we just need to find a rally point.

BobG

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Angier, NC, USA
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Gravelle
Member #

I am down with that!

Yup, it is May 12 – 14, 2017 and they moved it this year to Fort Tuthill County Park. Ticket sales are open.
I really wanted to go, but our daughter is graduating from Arkansas State (Nursing program) on May 12th, so we are flying back there for her pinning ceremony and won't return home until the 15th.

beck4u

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Patterson, CA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Becker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JAG
I would like to join the convoy. Coming from Patterson, CA.

GXnGS

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mountain House, CA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hambly
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6MVX
The family is planning to convoy with this fine group to our first Overland Expo. Can't wait!

Meta6981

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

Has anyone or anything firmed up convoy wise? We ( @amandashelbywho and I) are going, but we also have business to attend to while in town. We would absolutely love to join on a convoy to or from. No one has really committed to days yet. @Mademan925 When are you departing for the Expo? Or anyone else leaving from the bay area? If nothing gets set I will be doing a one shot 12 hour haul out there. Still trying to determine everything.

Tahoe

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Fair Oaks, california
Member #

Has anyone or anything firmed up convoy wise? We ( @amandashelbywho and I) are going, but we also have business to attend to while in town. We would absolutely love to join on a convoy to or from. No one has really committed to days yet. @Mademan925 When are you departing for the Expo? Or anyone else leaving from the bay area? If nothing gets set I will be doing a one shot 12 hour haul out there. Still trying to determine everything.
I am free to leave anytime between Wednesday night and Thursday morning. I think that's Wednesday the 10th and Thursday the 11th

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: hallry

hallry

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Campbell, CA
Member #

I'm leaving from Silicon Valley. I purchased the experience that had the classes and camping. I'm thinking of making a full week and camping in Alabama Hills and other places on the way and back. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk