Rank III

Enthusiast III

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Deweese
Member #

Is anyone planning to head to Overland Expo East this October 4th-6th? I know it is a ways out but just checking.

Fj60Fan

Rank III

Enthusiast III

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Deweese
Member #

I'm heading down for it. Bought the Weekend pass with Forest camping. I've been trying to find any reviews or info on the campsites but haven't found much.

Yeah, same here on the reviews. I did the field Camping since it was close an I have Solar panels. I didn't know how much sun I would get in the woods. I started this thread to see all the other OB members that would be there. I thought it would be cool to keep in touch and plan to meet up while there. Thanks for the reply and look forward to meeting if you are up for it!

JaidaHayes

Rank I

Contributor III

Utah, USA
First Name
Jaida
Last Name
Hayes
Yeah, same here on the reviews. I did the field Camping since it was close an I have Solar panels. I didn't know how much sun I would get in the woods. I started this thread to see all the other OB members that would be there. I thought it would be cool to keep in touch and plan to meet up while there. Thanks for the reply and look forward to meeting if you are up for it!

Yeah, same here. I am a student, and a few days ago, I needed help in writing, and my friend suggested a website, which he has been using for years now. When I used their Canadian Writings: Best Essay Writing Service of Canada - 20% OFF services, I was shocked by their work. How can it be so good at such an affordable price? If you also need help, you can seek help from them.
Yeah, same here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fj60Fan

Skies The Limit

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Stafford, VA, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Bretana
Member #

Service Branch
Marine Corps
We are fairly new as well and will be heading out for the expo. I am weighing the pros and cons of the premium camping packages vs the regular camping. There is a big price difference and I don’t see many other differences other than one free first drink each night and a patch. I think I’m missing something……….? Really looking forward to the event and getting the chance to check out trailer manufacturers!

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
I might be driving up from NW Florida with my son, too far out to say for sure right now but really want to go! Been a couple of years since I've been there!

danwyandt

Rank VII
Investor

Trail Mechanic III

Burnsville, NC, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Wyandt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTJ513
We will be heading up Thursday morning. Did the premium/ woodland experience last year. Nice. Cooler in the shade, and lots of elbow room.
That being said, we're doing the festival camping this year. Closer to walk when the trolleys are full, and $150 cheaper buys a lot of beer / wine. The patch is $9.

Fj60Fan

Rank III

Enthusiast III

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Deweese
Member #

I will probably be buying an OB flag and flying it. If you see it feel free to come by and chat. I am sure others on here will be flying theirs as well. I will keep an eye out if so.

Reactions: danwyandt

danwyandt

Rank VII
Investor

Trail Mechanic III

Burnsville, NC, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Wyandt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTJ513
West Asheville, just up river from UNCA.
We ran all through Cataloochee area yesterday. I am just heading back to Burnsville, leaving camp on Shad Rd - lots of mud. Old Buzzard Roost Rd was fun, pretty good climb in deep ruts.

Fj60Fan

Rank III

Enthusiast III

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Deweese
Member #

We ran all through Cataloochee area yesterday. I am just heading back to Burnsville, leaving camp on Shad Rd - lots of mud. Old Buzzard Roost Rd was fun, pretty good climb in deep ruts.

Sounds Awesome!
I'm itching to hit the trails. I am finishing up on the Kitchen update to my Venturist trailer. I will be helping my buddy build his off road rtt trailer before we hit the Expo. That and the Honey do list makes it hard to go. But Soon...