Sumter, Sumter County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Gardner
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
I'm looking forward to this weekend! The weather looks like it's gonna be great too!

When is everyone getting there? It's a little over a five-hour drive, and I plan to get there around 2-3 PM. I'll be in a red/black inTech Flyer Pursue camper with a red/black Ram Rebel. There will also be a small Clemson flag on the front of the camper!

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
I don't know that OB does anything, but hopefully, a few members meet up.
Well you would think they would have a booth as they request membership dues from everyone, back in the day reps used to have a tent

Last edited:

chrisgardner73

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Sumter, Sumter County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Gardner
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Well you would think they would have a booth as they request money from everyone each month, back in the day reps used to have a tent
It would be pretty cool if they did. I didn't realize they asked for money. Yeah, if members are paying, they should be at the expos. If nothing else, appoint local reps to attend.

Reactions: Boucher

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I know this post is old, but Anyone headed to the Overland Expo East this year 10/04-10/6 2024? Arrington, VA
You might think about starting a new post it will get some traction if its for 2024

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
I know this post is old, but Anyone headed to the Overland Expo East this year 10/04-10/6 2024? Arrington, VA
Yes we are! Both Deb and I will be there teaching and our rig will be in the Super Overland booth