Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
This year there will be the OTTO show again. OTTO stands for Offroad and Tourism Days Ohrdruf. A small, very nice overlanding fair in great, scenic surroundings. It's a great place to meet and exchange ideas with some OverlandBound members.

I will certainly go there. Who else is planning to go? I'll make a RallyPoint for it so we don't lose track of it.

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
This year there will be the OTTO show again. OTTO stands for Offroad and Tourism Days Ohrdruf. A small, very nice overlanding fair in great, scenic surroundings. It's a great place to meet and exchange ideas with some OverlandBound members.

I will certainly go there. Who else is planning to go? I'll make a RallyPoint for it so we don't lose track of it.
Definitely would like too. Schwiegermutter’s birthday on Saturday, not sure what we’re planning. If nothing, I’m going. If something we’ll…

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Björn, are we looking at reserving a Gruppen Platz?
Hi Rick, Yes, Please check out the OTTO RP: Let´s go to OTTO - Offroad and Tourism Days Ohrdruf - Overland Bound

There is a possibility for groups to have a common place in the camp. Please let me know if you bought the tickets (order/ticket no., car registration number, name/ first name), then I will talk to the organizer and we can merge the bookings for the common place. Thank you!

Looking forward to meet you there.

By the way, @Robert OB 33/48 has made another RP aorund this event. We will meet Sunday before the OTTO near Potsdam/ Berlin and take small roads to the OTTO then:

Björn

Reactions: Robert OB 33/48

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Hi Rick, Yes, Please check out the OTTO RP: Let´s go to OTTO - Offroad and Tourism Days Ohrdruf - Overland Bound

There is a possibility for groups to have a common place in the camp. Please let me know if you bought the tickets (order/ticket no., car registration number, name/ first name), then I will talk to the organizer and we can merge the bookings for the common place. Thank you!

By the way, @Robert OB 33/48 has made another RP aorund this event. We will meet Sunday before the OTTO near Potsdam/ Berlin and take small roads to the OTTO then:

Björn
Hi Björn - I just texted the info. See you all there!

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Björn
Hi Björn - I just texted the info. See you all there!
Thank you, Rick!

Reactions: NotGumby