Pichino
Last Name
Casey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
P1644 CB#7
Service Branch
Tents and Staples

If you have an off-road trailer this is the event for us that have off-road trailers to meet up monthly. As you know some guys prefer different setups and I have not seen anybody create a off-road trailer event dedicated to only off-road trailers. It doesn't matter if you go to yourself a DIY or you bought one come out and enjoy other off-roaders in overlanders that have off-road trailers. We could pick a new destination every month we don't have to go to the same place. OT monthly meeting

Reactions: PoolmanBronco

PoolmanBronco

Rank 0

Contributor III

Castro Valley, California, United States
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Barrios

If you have an off-road trailer this is the event for us that have off-road trailers to meet up monthly. As you know some guys prefer different setups and I have not seen anybody create a off-road trailer event dedicated to only off-road trailers. It doesn't matter if you go to yourself a DIY or you bought one come out and enjoy other off-roaders in overlanders that have off-road trailers. We could pick a new destination every month we don't have to go to the same place. OT monthly meeting

I don't have a trailer yet . It's been on my wish list. Would like to still meet up and toss some ideas around.
Get some feed back on any trail difficulties.
Not sure if i can make the first meet up... Been trying to plan a camping trip.

ProtonDecay

Rank V

Influencer II

In my mind I am always at a remote high-elevation lake surrounded by snowcapped peaks.
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6NUI
i am a maybe - would like a bit more info. We have a '21 Black Series HQ15 that we've dragged 52k miles with our Ranger pickemup, all the way from the tip of Baja to the Arctic Ocean, with quite a bit of off-roading in between. We're always on the lookout for other overlanding trailer people, as towing has its own set of advantages and drawbacks that make traveling with similarly equipped folks better than trying to keep up with the RTT folks. Question 1: Is the meetup inside Los Cantaros, or nearby? 2: I am guessing we don't actually bring our trailers to the meetup, but let me know if that's the plan. 3: 11am to 6pm seems like a fairly big timeslot - are there activities planned or is this more of a drop by and see who else shows up while there kind of gathering? Cheers, PD