Sheridan Oregon
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Pringle
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE7FVB
Sounds good! Here is where I plan on camping, it's a good sized spot. If for some reason that spot isn't available I'll post the new location. I'll be in my M931 A2 "Motorhome"

Attachments

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Exactly what it says, I'm looking for fellow OB members in the NW Oregon, or SW Washington area? I'm based out of Portland and would love to get together and see who's around the area I don't know already! I'd love to get out.. Unfortunately we're trying to get a new #oregonfj cruiser so for now I'm rolling with #jordanslittlejeep patriot!

WHOS IN THE AREA???????????

Hey @JayTwo100 If you are a member, I'll upgrade your account so you have access to the member map! DM me!

Ezalis

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Portland, OR
Member #

Nice day camping Friday! But what happened to the weather Saturday!................
For real! I ended up going the other direction on Friday and headed East to the south of Mt. Hood for an overnight. I packed up just in time on Saturday before the rain got nasty and sideways.

However, it was a nice change of pace to drive around the ridgeline with some rain coming down on the way out.

Pete

Rank V
Launch Member

Endurance II

Sheridan Oregon
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Pringle
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE7FVB
For real! I ended up going the other direction on Friday and headed East to the south of Mt. Hood for an overnight. I packed up just in time on Saturday before the rain got nasty and sideways.

However, it was a nice change of pace to drive around the ridgeline with some rain coming down on the way out.
That's what I should have done! I'll post my next trip probably in a couple weeks, hopefully it will be better weather.

Pete

Rank V
Launch Member

Endurance II

Sheridan Oregon
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Pringle
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE7FVB
Planning a camping trip for the weekend of March 30th, if anyone is interested in going let me know. I'm keeping an eye on weather reports in a few areas, I will update with final location as the date comes closer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using OB Talk mobile app