Oregon back country discovery route

• HTML tutorial

Rexaford700

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Everett
Member #

So planning to take about 5 days for labor day weekend to attempt this trail. Probably going to start at the Washington/Oregon boarder route 5 section 4 and make my way west over route 4 and end on the coast at route 6. I will be ordering the maps today,however, I am hoping y'all can give some helpful insight to this trail; recent conditions, what you used for navigation things to see etc etc. I am by no means a film maker but will do my best to record this trip I currently have 2 other rigs joining for this adventure. Oregon Routes Map_zpskjqz9ztw.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using OB Talk mobile app

Judge

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Woodland Hills, CA
Member #

I have no insight for you other than...dude that sounds awesome! I would like to do any or all the BDRs some day...safe journey to you . Supposedly they are working on putting together a California BDR with completion targeted for 2018...so I see a So Cal OB CABDR run in the future. Looking forward to your trip report!

Capn

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Palo Cedro, CA, USA for now
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stevenson
Member #

Looking forward to your report. I will be doing Route 5 Sec 1 to Route 2 and down Route 3 back to California next year. Didn't know about the CABDR looking forward to more information on it.

PNWExplore

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bend Oregon
Member #

I too have thought about the OBDR and do plan to do at least Route 3 here soon. Looking forward to the progress

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

I've gone up Rt. 3 to Rt. 2, did some of Rt. 5 Sec 2, then down Rt. 5 Sec 1. It was Spring and many trees were down. Some we cut to continue forward, other times we just turned around. Try to find the trail conditions before heading out. It's a really fun trip!

AprilC

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rocklin, CA
Member #

Hi, How was your trip and which route did you end up taking? We are thinking about a 5 day trip from July 4th - July 8th. I hope you had fun!

So planning to take about 5 days for labor day weekend to attempt this trail. Probably going to start at the Washington/Oregon boarder route 5 section 4 and make my way west over route 4 and end on the coast at route 6. I will be ordering the maps today,however, I am hoping y'all can give some helpful insight to this trail; recent conditions, what you used for navigation things to see etc etc. I am by no means a film maker but will do my best to record this trip I currently have 2 other rigs joining for this adventure. View attachment 32066

Sent from my Pixel XL using OB Talk mobile app