Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

So, we will be moving to Las Vegas in the next couple weeks. I believe we are gonna be on the west side toward Summerlin area. Hopefully I can finally get out and do some adventuring and make a friend or two. Looks like a pretty nice area to get to explore. I've watched some nice videos of the area. I can't wait to get there!

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
So, we will be moving to Las Vegas in the next couple weeks. I believe we are gonna be on the west side toward Summerlin area. Hopefully I can finally get out and do some adventuring and make a friend or two. Looks like a pretty nice area to get to explore. I've watched some nice videos of the area. I can't wait to get there!
Good luck with the move!

Reactions: Lil Bear

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

I moved to Vegas about 2 years ago... but truth be told don't get to spend a ton of time there yet because of work. I'm looking forward to meeting more Vegas-based folks and exploring more myself. I'm down Southwest. FWIW as a first place to explore out of Vegas look into the Gold Butte National Monument area. It's spectacular.

20221225_164809.jpg

-TJ

Reactions: Lil Bear and velo47

Lil Bear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

I moved to Vegas about 2 years ago... but truth be told don't get to spend a ton of time there yet because of work. I'm looking forward to meeting more Vegas-based folks and exploring more myself. I'm down Southwest. FWIW as a first place to explore out of Vegas look into the Gold Butte National Monument area. It's spectacular.

View attachment 254722

-TJ
Man awesome set up! and thanks I will look that up!

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Man awesome set up! and thanks I will look that up!