Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hey Everyone not been on much but finally graduated from college so hope to be more present now. Rendezvous at the Bonfire is April 25 in Arkansas at Byrds Adventure Center put on by Natural State Overland. It's a great event and lots of Okies attend since its so close. Something to keep in mind.
Congrats on the graduation!

ryanorr280

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Wewoka, Seminole County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

Hey Everyone not been on much but finally graduated from college so hope to be more present now. Rendezvous at the Bonfire is April 25 in Arkansas at Byrds Adventure Center put on by Natural State Overland. It's a great event and lots of Okies attend since its so close. Something to keep in mind.
congrats!!

anyone planning on attending any of the events listed? bonfire? all overland meet and greet? big iron? rendezvous? there's a lot coming up. i am debating bonfire, all overland meet, and rendezvous at the moment, but if anyone else is headed that way it may sway me more in that direction.

and a side not... put our snorkel on yesterday!

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

congrats!!

anyone planning on attending any of the events listed? bonfire? all overland meet and greet? big iron? rendezvous? there's a lot coming up. i am debating bonfire, all overland meet, and rendezvous at the moment, but if anyone else is headed that way it may sway me more in that direction.

and a side not... put our snorkel on yesterday!

I’ll be at Big Iron on the 15th.

Reactions: ryanorr280

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

Planning on getting back up to the Broken Bow area when my new tent shows up. looking for a awesome camp spot around that area to chillin the water.. any info on some dispersed camping areas?

shoot me a message.

Thank you !!!

GrnGhost

Rank III

Traveler III

Oklahoma City, OK
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Stout
Member #

I am looking for a rooftop tent! recommendations or if you have one that you have to get rid of, please let me know. It will be for 2 people!
Thanks!

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

I am looking for a rooftop tent! recommendations or if you have one that you have to get rid of, please let me know. It will be for 2 people!
Thanks!
Im waiting on my 23 zero to come in.. i had a CVT it was Great but HEAVY..switching the setup around a bit.

Reactions: GrnGhost

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Heads up! Tulsa has a new overland store! Grand opening is 8/21

I plan on making up to check them out! Not sure i will be able to make the Grand Opening tho!!
I stopped by last week for the soft opening. It’ll be good once the get fully up and running. Nice to have a place in town that can do installs and pick up gear.