Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest City, OK, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Kono
Member #

If not allowed you can let me know. Short notice. There is a Facebook group that is geting together this weekend at Crossbar Ranch in Davis. Just hanging out and doing some wheeling and camping . Okie FX Backwoods Bash. Okie FX Off-Road Recovery Here is the link to the Ranch. Looks like adventures of all skill levels. Crossbar Ranch Offroad Park | Davis, Oklahoma | rideyourlifestyle.com We will be leaving after work on friday. Looks like a Hour and half from the metro.

Exploring_parks

Rank I
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

American Fork, UT, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Parks
It’s the Oklahoma Adventure Trail. From what I’ve found about it, it was originally routed/developed by some adventure bike riders on another forum. I got the .gpx files for it and have it routed in gaia(navigation app if not familiar).

there are some threads about it on here in various places. A few of us have done some of it, however, not together. Just when we got bored and drive off for a day trip.

it appears to be the backroads way around the state, hitting the interesting stuff along the way.
Hey man, do you have this route saved for public download? My wife and I are thinking about doing this tomorrow.

Oklamopar

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest City, OK, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Kono
Member #

So what did everyone do this weekend. I put my Sequoia through some decent testing. Just need a rear locker and I would be set. Cross Bar ranch has some interesting trails. Nowhere near as cool as SE Oklahoma but fun none the less. A little 3 wheel action on a 35-40 degree slope with 17 degrees off camber.96286810_3019347628108654_4354522609606459392_n.jpgIMG_1971.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

ryanorr280

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Wewoka, Seminole County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

Hey man, do you have this route saved for public download? My wife and I are thinking about doing this tomorrow.
i downloaded it from the advrider website

sorry, been out of the loop for a few days just saw this

Reactions: Oklamopar

Oklamopar

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest City, OK, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Kono
Member #

i downloaded it from the advrider website

sorry, been out of the loop for a few days just saw this

If you had Gaia its on there too.

ryanorr280

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

for anyone interested, i finally got my write up on the section of the OAT we did from Davis to Great Salt Plains State Park posted up. good trip, looking forward to the eastern sections!

ryanorr280

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

• Haha
Reactions: Oklamopar

ryanorr280

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

Was it any of you I saw parked at wister state park last night? We went through scouting campsites for end of June. Saw a nicely setup Lexus with a tent behind it. Made me curious if it was one of us.

We had to get back home so I didn’t have time to stop and ask

Oklamopar

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest City, OK, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Kono
Member #

How was everyones weekend. Hope you got some offroad driven off grid camping done. As well as getting time to remember those that gave it all so we can enjoy this life we were given.
I purchaced a new to me off road trailer and RTT. Got to do about 600 miles total with 115 miles of the OAT from east of highway 75 doun to below 412 senic. Thats when I realized I needed fuel. Going to make video of trip. 100_1699.JPG100_1703.JPG100_1709.JPG100_1711.JPG100_1700.JPG100_1717.JPG100_1716.JPG100_1711.JPG100_1708.JPGMVI_0004_Moment(2).jpgMVI_0004_Moment(2).jpg