First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Do we know a location ?
It will be relatively close to Camp Edison, but I think we have outgrown Camp Edison, and dare I say, Bald Mountain. I'm hoping to coordinate with @Reconnoiter on a true Off-Grid location. He has expertise in that regard.

M

rmerron

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Scottsboro, Alabama, USA
First Name
Ralph
Last Name
Peters
Member #

This is a good time as Expo East starts in NC the first week of Sep 29- Oct 1, may want to think of moving it up or out a week so folks could make a week out of it. Just like Expo West a lot of us East Coaster attend. Food for thought.

Reactions: Michael

Lifes2short4BS

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Half Moon Bay, Ca
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
N
Member #

Hey all! Wow! OK, here we go! I have not even finished the 2016 YouTube videos yet! Right now the "safe Dates" to block off are:

September 28th - October 1st

We do the off the grid the last weekend of September, and in 2017 Sunday is October 1st. The 28th may or may not be an "official" day, but some folks and setup crew will be there that day.

Next year, we are likely going to move venues (still in central CA), since this year we proved we have outgrown Camp Edison. 2017 camp may be truly "Off the Grid", though we will want to have infrastructure to still make it accessible to the masses.

Wait, am I getting excited about 2017 OTG already?

M
Put me down as setup help. Ramsey can tow a loaded trailer if needed

Reactions: SLO Rob and Michael

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

following. is this something we have to sign up for and pay or is it just something we show up for? I should be back in California by this point and central cal is only a few hours drive for me so id be down for a convoy up to OTG location