Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
We finally had a WARM meetup last night! The garage doors were opened up and we even celebrated an anniversary with cake. FYI: there is going to be a FREE car show here on Sunday starting at 5PM, I'm going to try and swing through and display my new truck. :sunglasses:

Till next month then!

20240502_204748.jpg

Reactions: MuckSavage

Ethan N

Local Expert, East Region USA

Expedition Master III

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Tomorrow! Let's share a beer and get together, the weather looks fantastic! Actually, I didn't even look up the weather but it's always perfect at the bar!

Reactions: MuckSavage

MuckSavage

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

South Jersey, NJ, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
McG
Member #

I'd love to attend but took the day off from my "real job" to do a side job. Rotors, calipers & pads on a Liberty. Oh, and an 11:00 appt for doggo Sam to get stitches removed. (I should just donit myself)

Reactions: Ethan N

Ethan N

Expedition Master III

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I'd love to attend but took the day off from my "real job" to do a side job. Rotors, calipers & pads on a Liberty. Oh, and an 11:00 appt for doggo Sam to get stitches removed. (I should just donit myself)
Next time then! Hope the dog is well!

Ethan N

Expedition Master III

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I'll be giving a call to the brewery soon to make sure nothing special is going on for the 4th. I haven't seen them post anything yet. So as of now the 4th is still a go!

Ethan N

Expedition Master III

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
This is very out of the blue and has caught us all off guard. Backward Flag is closing for good, and sadly we have already had our last meeting there earlier this month. This Saturday is the final farewell for anyone who wishes to attend. Opening at noon.

Our future meeting time/date/location will be finalized in the coming weeks. Thanks to everyone who made this a fun get-together. Stay tuned NJ!

1719380150547.png