Randy
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF7QFH
Service Branch
USMC
Used to live in Worland and my Uncle used to live in Lander.
Love that area and the people are super friendly.

Reactions: Sparksalot

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Names Dale, New member here. Live in the Casper WY area. Love getting out and exploring. Have an 05 Jeep Liberty and an 06 Chevy Trailblazer. I don’t get to do much at the moment. I’m taking care of a family member who is in poor health. (Full time caregiver) Hope to meet some others who are close and do some day trips.

Reactions: SS308

307dulaney

Rank VI

Advocate III

Wyoming, USA
First Name
Austin
Last Name
Dulaney
Member #

Names Dale, New member here. Live in the Casper WY area. Love getting out and exploring. Have an 05 Jeep Liberty and an 06 Chevy Trailblazer. I don’t get to do much at the moment. I’m taking care of a family member who is in poor health. (Full time caregiver) Hope to meet some others who are close and do some day trips.
Right on Dale! It takes a special person to take care of someone else like that. I hope you are also able to take care of yourself.

Some Cheyenne area folks have started getting together. When we get up towards the Oil City we will reach out!

Welcome to OB!

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Right on Dale! It takes a special person to take care of someone else like that. I hope you are also able to take care of yourself.

Some Cheyenne area folks have started getting together. When we get up towards the Oil City we will reach out!

Welcome to OB!
Sounds great looking forward to that

Contributor III

Wyoming, USA
First Name
Steffie
Last Name
Triplett
Hey y'all! My husband and I are in Gillette, WY and are just now getting into the overlanding shindig. I'm wanting to talk to real people before spending a lotta money in an investment before even really meeting anyone, ya know?

We've been to Sedona, Flagstaff, and Moab trails back when we had the Jeep. Now I currently have a 4Runner, and come Spring we'll be getting a new Tacoma that may or may not be built up

Lemme know if anyone is willing to meet up or just even get to talking about you rig and setup! New kid here and I wanna know everything!

Reactions: Wy_Overland

Wy_Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Fremont County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
James
Last Name
Goss
Member #

Hey y'all! My husband and I are in Gillette, WY and are just now getting into the overlanding shindig. I'm wanting to talk to real people before spending a lotta money in an investment before even really meeting anyone, ya know?

We've been to Sedona, Flagstaff, and Moab trails back when we had the Jeep. Now I currently have a 4Runner, and come Spring we'll be getting a new Tacoma that may or may not be built up

Lemme know if anyone is willing to meet up or just even get to talking about you rig and setup! New kid here and I wanna know everything!
Welcome!!! Ask away! I’m located here in Riverton but bounce all over the state.

Reactions: AdventureEffie

307dulaney

Rank VI

Advocate III

Wyoming, USA
First Name
Austin
Last Name
Dulaney
Member #

Welcome!!! Ask away! I’m located here in Riverton but bounce all over the state.
Ditto!

Reactions: AdventureEffie