Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
The Late Adventure Overland Show takes place at Stratford Upon Avon in mid September and OB West Europe Region will be there.
We have our group camping area for any members that would like to join us, the more the merrier and we are always happy to see members new or old and whether camping or day visiting the Show.

For us we are in the process of prepping our Land Rover Defender for the trip. This is his first visit in a while as our 4wd Campervan “The Colonel” has made the last few visits.

So today has been the first time prepping and packing for a longer trip in quite a while.

Recently I replaced the auxiliary fuel tank and today I finished the refurb of the hi-lift jack.
The Thatchers cider was purely medicinal whilst waiting for the paint on the hi-lift to dry

In next few weeks all the oils etc will be topped up, a DM sort couple of overnight test runs and then on the way.

Really looking forward to spending time in “Wilson” again.

Attachments

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Sounds good. Great refurbishment of the jack. Sometimes it's those little tasks that are a lot of fun, aren't they? Oh, and it wouldn't have turned out half as good without having the can of Thatchers cider, hehe.

Reactions: Polaris Overland