Enthusiast III

NW Florida
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Cummins
Member #

I’m game. When you thinking?
Not sure. Have just been wanting to get out and meet up. I’m in the Fort Walton Beach area. Maybe before Christmas if we can swing it. I know a lot of people are busy now though.

Wildlee

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre Fl
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Passenier
Member #

True. I’m free most weekends. We can throw some dates out. Do a coffee meet and greet.

Flstraydog

Rank III

Enthusiast III

NW Florida
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Cummins
Member #

I'm retired but pull Mr. Mom duties when the wife is at work so any weekend I don't have to watch the wee one. How about the 12th or the 26th or the 2nd of Jan. Going to be camping at Camel Lake in Apalachicola (sp) the 18th and 19th.

Flstraydog

Rank III

Enthusiast III

NW Florida
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Cummins
Member #

Ok. Maybe the 12th. Where? BRCC in niceville is pretty nice but might be a drive for some of you.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Really would like to get a meet up together in NW Florida. Anyone game?
I’m always game, anywhere in particular you’d want to do it? We also need to get a group camp trip together, maybe when it warms a little. I found a sweet campsite at Bankhead national park the other week that would be awesome.

Flstraydog

Rank III

Enthusiast III

NW Florida
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Cummins
Member #

Yeah I'd be down for a camp as well. I was thinking coffee or something. Maybe BRCC in niceville but like I said that might be a bit of drive for you all. I'm open to anywhere. Also put it out for anyone else that might want to come along.

Reactions: TxRanger3006

Flstraydog

Rank III

Enthusiast III

NW Florida
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Cummins
Member #

I’d be interested in a trip for Northwest, North or Central and South Fl.
I’m from Birmingham, planning to work my way down to Central Fl, Ocala at the end of Dec or first of Jan. Might go further south. Looking for wildlife photography opportunities as well as camping and wheeling.
Going to be over at Camel Lake on the 18th and 19th.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

I’d be interested in a trip for Northwest, North or Central and South Fl.
I’m from Birmingham, planning to work my way down to Central Fl, Ocala at the end of Dec or first of Jan. Might go further south. Looking for wildlife photography opportunities as well as camping and wheeling.
Around here your better bets for wildlife would be Blackwater state forest or Eglin Reservation.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Yeah I'd be down for a camp as well. I was thinking coffee or something. Maybe BRCC in niceville but like I said that might be a bit of drive for you all. I'm open to anywhere. Also put it out for anyone else that might want to come along.
I would love to find some kind of mom and pop or just decent restaurant in general we could meet at. Maybe make a normal thing of it to catch up or plan trips. The last off-road group I was in in Texas met once a month at a burger place, had a playground for kids good food and cheap beer. Let’s find that here lol.

Reactions: Flstraydog

Flstraydog

Rank III

Enthusiast III

NW Florida
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Cummins
Member #

Neighborhood cafe in FWB is pretty good and the owners are good people. Their coffee sucks though. lol

Flstraydog

Rank III

Enthusiast III

NW Florida
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Cummins
Member #

Neighborhood cafe in FWB is pretty good and the owners are good people. Their coffee sucks though. lol
Lol I’m ok with terrible coffee if the food is good. Do you know if they have a playground or anything for kids?
No play ground. Not sure where there might be one with a playground. If you have somewhere out in Navarre I’m good there as well. Really anywhere.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Lol I’m ok with terrible coffee if the food is good. Do you know if they have a playground or anything for kids?
No play ground. Not sure where there might be one with a playground. If you have somewhere out in Navarre I’m good there as well. Really anywhere.
I’ll look around here, I think there’s a couple good places that aren’t super crowded. Everyone should do the same and we can maybe move it around every now and then, especially if we can get something together for a monthly meet.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Me and Viking are talking about doing a camping trip, I think Presidents’ Day weekend. No hard plans at the moment, but I’d be down for talladega national forest. If anyones down speak up and we can plan something, or if anyone has another location idea.

Flstraydog

Rank III

Enthusiast III

NW Florida
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Cummins
Member #

Me and Viking are talking about doing a camping trip, I think Presidents’ Day weekend. No hard plans at the moment, but I’d be down for talladega national forest. If anyones down speak up and we can plan something, or if anyone has another location idea.
Oh I’m definitely down for going up to Talladega. Having been wanting to and was going to go this spring so I’m in.