Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
For anyone interested in attending the Northwest Overland Rally this year and wish to join us in group camping at the event (and if you have not already RSVP'd) Please do so by Friday the 31st as I need to get a headcount of spaces to the event staff so they can plan space for us. Also let me know if you are purchasing an extra spot for a trailer etc, so that can be counted also. Looking forward to seeing those OB members who make it to the event,

Reactions: BroncoNana

Mike Dubya

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Dubya
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTN
Anyone heading to the Oregon dunes afterward? It will be our first time there, anyone have any campsite suggestions? Special places to visit? I would love it if some of us could get together to pull each other out!

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Mike, just wanted to check in... this rally is in Washington and not near the dunes of Oregon... maybe you are thinking about the pnw expo the following weekend in Oregon? I would suggest doing a really point for the dunes and seeing if anyone wants to join you.... more likely to find people that way :)

sweetride2go

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Vancouver, WA
Member #

My wife and i will be there again this year. We will be coming in a little later, we have a small trail to run on the way in.

OTH Overland

Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Anyone heading to the Oregon dunes afterward? It will be our first time there, anyone have any campsite suggestions? Special places to visit? I would love it if some of us could get together to pull each other out!
Are you still camping with the group at the nw overland rally this week in Plain, Wa? If you are, did you buy one space or two? Will you be meeting us on Monroe for the ride over or in Plain?

OTH Overland

Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
My wife and i will be there again this year. We will be coming in a little later, we have a small trail to run on the way in.
Are you wanting to camp with the group? If so did you buy one or two spaces?

OTH Overland

Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
We are going and have purchased extra camp space. we will possibly meet up with you all in Monroe, we were looking at the quiet section for camping but will see how it all comes together. either way we will meet up.
I have a couple of spaces for the group camp area, but need to know if you would like me to hold them or not, asap, as I will be giving them back to the rally if we won't be using them. would love to have you join us, our group didn't tend to be too loud :)

OTH Overland

Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
We will be there and plan to stay with the OB group camping using one spot. We will be coming out later in the afternoon/early evening as I have to finish up a work day and pull the kids out of school. So you Thursday.
awesome, will mark you down for one space. We liked the spot we were in Lat year too, not sure where they are putting us this year. It does sound like things will be a but tighter, that is why i am trying to get a space count.