US East Northern VA / MD Monthly Meetups

• HTML tutorial

TCrush

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

Hey folks,
I'm in Elkton, been here on and off of late, but summer trip planning has started, as well as a TAT two-wheel trip (TBD).

tracking for future meet up opportunities.

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland
Don't know if anyone was tracking but the idea t0 go out over the long weekend has fallen through. I have some work stuff that will need to be accomplished. However, I do not know if anyone is interested but we could always do another cars and coffee event Saturday morning. Just a little get together. Other than that, I wont have a free weekend until next month.

Nick80

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Haymarket, Virginia, USA
First Name
NICHOLAS
Last Name
Roozen
Member #

@Nick80 Those look good on there. I picked up a mistress over the winter so the JK hasent seen alot of love. The winter was a bit harsh on my AEV stuff to. View attachment 49998

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app

I'm trying to stay off the wrangler forum Alot of people are doing the spacer lift with 37's and saying it drives almost like stock. I want to keep the game plan the same Commander for offroad for the first two years then the JL can have an offroad build.

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland
I'm trying to stay off the wrangler forum Alot of people are doing the spacer lift with 37's and saying it drives almost like stock. I want to keep the game plan the same Commander for offroad for the first two years then the JL can have an offroad build.
Idk alot about the drive train of the JL but I am in agreeance with waiting a bit before modding. Feel like a bunch of ppl jumped on the JK and did 37s and started snapping housings and what not. Definitely would want to see the long term reliability of components first before any major upgrades.

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app