Rank IV

Traveler III

Napa, CA, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Miller
Member #

I am not going to be able to make it to the meet up tomorrow, I have a couple of appointments I have been putting off and now I am running out of time to get them done.
Please keep me updated of any new developments :)

Thank you

Ken

Wandering_Scotty

Rank VII

Pioneer II

San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

Hello

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow at the meet up!

We’re going to be doing a hands on tire repair demo/practice tomorrow at the meeting. The tire and the air will be provided so if you’re interested in practicing plugging up a tire, please bring some extra plugs!

See you guys tomorrow! 10:30AM at 101 Golf Course Dr, Rohnert Park, CA 94928, USA

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
Hello

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow at the meet up!

We’re going to be doing a hands on tire repair demo/practice tomorrow at the meeting. The tire and the air will be provided so if you’re interested in practicing plugging up a tire, please bring some extra plugs!

See you guys tomorrow! 10:30AM at 101 Golf Course Dr, Rohnert Park, CA 94928, USA
That was fun. I’m it would be a lot less fun on the trail, but finally got to try out the tire repair kit. Harder than I thought it would be. Reaming is the key. But it seems to work!

Attachments

FirenzeForza4x4

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Napa Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Apal
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SNX
Hey everyone

We’re doing the Lost Coast 4x4 Trail on May 19th - 21st. Once we figure out all the details we will be posting a Rally Point, so keep an eye out for that!
I would have loved to make this guys but I’ve got a scouting camp trip that weekend. I’ll catch you all soon.

fly boy

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marin County
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mazzon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BIF
Hoping to make it if I'm not working that Saturday.

Wandering_Scotty

Rank VII

Pioneer II

First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

Hey! A rally point for the Lost Coast Trip has been posted! Here are the details! If you’re interested in going please RSVP!

Come join us this May for an adventure up north on the Lost Coast 4x4 trail. This trip will take place on the weekend of May 19th, 20th and end on the 21st. We'll start our adventure camping on Usual Beach and then adventuring as far north as possible throughout the weekend before heading back home Sunday.

MEET UPS - There will be two meeting points on two different days for this trip.

1. Thursday, May 18th, 3:00PM at 101 Golf Course Dr, Rohnert Park, CA 94928 - Scotty and Ken will be meeting up in Rohnert park and heading out to Usual Beach to claim prime spots for Friday. Anyone is welcomed to join us.

2. Friday, May 19th, Any time at Usual Beach Camp 39.83236, -123.84727 - Feel free to join the trip any time during the day or any time during night on Friday. We'll have a base camp already set up!

For those of you meeting up with us on Friday at the Usual Beach Camp, a GPX file has been uploaded from the Leggett Patriot Gas Station, 39.86524, -123.71496, which is the last gas stop before turning onto Route 1 down to Usual Road.

Usual Beach Road is a very mellow but narrow 6 mile dirt track to the beach campground.

Once everyone arrives to camp on Friday, we’ll have a brief chat about the plans for the weekend!

There are no big requirements for our trips, we just like to go have fun and explore! But there are few things we would recommend bringing.
- Extra Fuel, always important just in case we have to back track
- Lots of extra water, not all campgrounds have running water
- Personal waste management equipment, for you know .. stuff
- Firewood, for our community camp fires
- GMRS or FRS radios, Channel 15

We look forward to see you guys on the trail with us! if you have any questions please reach out to Scotty or Ken!

Zlaayer

Rank II

Member I

San Rafael, CA, USA
First Name
Carson
Last Name
Larsen
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy Veteran
Hey! A rally point for the Lost Coast Trip has been posted! Here are the details! If you’re interested in going please RSVP!

Come join us this May for an adventure up north on the Lost Coast 4x4 trail. This trip will take place on the weekend of May 19th, 20th and end on the 21st. We'll start our adventure camping on Usual Beach and then adventuring as far north as possible throughout the weekend before heading back home Sunday.

MEET UPS - There will be two meeting points on two different days for this trip.

1. Thursday, May 18th, 3:00PM at 101 Golf Course Dr, Rohnert Park, CA 94928 - Scotty and Ken will be meeting up in Rohnert park and heading out to Usual Beach to claim prime spots for Friday. Anyone is welcomed to join us.

2. Friday, May 19th, Any time at Usual Beach Camp 39.83236, -123.84727 - Feel free to join the trip any time during the day or any time during night on Friday. We'll have a base camp already set up!

For those of you meeting up with us on Friday at the Usual Beach Camp, a GPX file has been uploaded from the Leggett Patriot Gas Station, 39.86524, -123.71496, which is the last gas stop before turning onto Route 1 down to Usual Road.

Usual Beach Road is a very mellow but narrow 6 mile dirt track to the beach campground.

Once everyone arrives to camp on Friday, we’ll have a brief chat about the plans for the weekend!

There are no big requirements for our trips, we just like to go have fun and explore! But there are few things we would recommend bringing.

We look forward to see you guys on the trail with us! if you have any questions please reach out to Scotty or Ken!
I can’t make it on this weekend but I’d like to know what your plan is so I can incorporate it into my own trip.

Reactions: Wandering_Scotty

Wandering_Scotty

Rank VII

Pioneer II

First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

I can’t make it on this weekend but I’d like to know what your plan is so I can incorporate it into my own trip.
Hey! We’re going to be camping at Usal Beach and then heading up north on Usal Road towards Eureka.

I’ll record the route we take and add all the points of interests and campgrounds we visit then send you the GPX file once we get back!

Last edited:

fly boy

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marin County
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mazzon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BIF
If anyone is planning on doing the Pinecrest Lake run we can caravan up from Marin.
I’d be interested in doing that
I am going to leave Friday 06/02 instead of Saturday morning sense my son wants to do some fishing. If you want to leave Friday let me know and we'll pick a meetup spot.