1431 Pine Street, Napa, CA, USA
First Name
Brett
Last Name
Risley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BOU
Sorry I can’t make this trip, already have plans for those dates. Have a great trip and I’ll catch up with you on the next trip.

Beachbum24

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Petaluma, Ca
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Greer
Member #

What are the details on the trip? I can't seem to find the thread. Looking to see if there are any meet ups / trips for the north bay area soon?

mkklein #18828

Rank IV
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Napa, CA, USA
First Name
marty
Last Name
klein
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KAØSON
Hey Erik, I won’t be able to make this one. I’ll be on my own adventure.

Reactions: Speric

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
What are the details on the trip? I can't seem to find the thread. Looking to see if there are any meet ups / trips for the north bay area soon?
An overnighter at the end of August. If you click the Rally Point button above, it should have the dates, meet-up location, etc.
And this is the thread for that trip.

Herk8240

Rank II

Contributor III

Fairfield, CA, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Service Branch
USAF ret
I plan on going. This will be my first after lurking die a long time. Renting some equipment from base before going all. I believe my Outback Wilderness should do fine. Not sure what a moderate 2 I but I'm game to find out lol

Reactions: Ken M and Speric

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
I plan on going. This will be my first after lurking die a long time. Renting some equipment from base before going all. I believe my Outback Wilderness should do fine. Not sure what a moderate 2 I but I'm game to find out lol
I think you'll be fine. Having good tires will be key. The trail I'm thinking has some very steep ups and downs, and clearance will be less of an issue.

Reactions: Ken M

Ocean_Ranger

Rank VI

Expedition Master I

Santa Barbara, CA, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Pickton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N6SRP (GMRS WROQ518)
I split time between Santa Barbara and Sonoma. Sadly I can’t make this trip, but hope that I can get to a North Bay Meet / Trip soon!

Reactions: Speric

Herk8240

Rank II

Contributor III

Fairfield, CA, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Service Branch
USAF ret
I think you'll be fine. Having good tires will be key. The trail I'm thinking has some very steep ups and downs, and clearance will be less of an issue.
I have K02's and this won't be her first time off road. Took it to Prairie City and Carnegie SVRA a few times just to get a feel for off chamber and see what she could do. I'm excited to get out and do it

Reactions: Ken M and Speric

Ken M

Rank IV

Traveler III

Napa, CA, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Looking more and more like I can make this one. So what do y'all want me to cook. ;)

-TJ
Anything TJ! last time everything you cooked was amazing ! so more of the same please, kind sir and chef extraordinaire!! :)

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

I got my truck back, so I'm so looking forward to getting out again.
Awesome, congrats!

Anything TJ! last time everything you cooked was amazing ! so more of the same please, kind sir and chef extraordinaire!! :)
Haha, well I have a few ideas so once I'm 100% I'll post up so this time folks know what will be available and can choose to cook for themselves or not.

-TJ

Reactions: Speric and Ken M

Enthusiast III

Northern California
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Pope
I clicked on the rally link about and get the following message.

{"code":"rest_no_route","message":"No route was found matching the URL and request method.","data":{"status":404}}

Is there another way to see the rally point and other trip details?

Thanks,