Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Hey guys,

My name is John and I am the NC/SC Ambassador. I had stepped down earlier in the year because I didn’t have time to actually participate but I’m back!!

I just wanted to make my presence know and if you are living or visiting the area I am more than happy to be a resource for you!

I am hoping to do a day of off-roading and camping for those cold weather lovers in Uwharrie in about 4-5 weeks. Keep an eye out for a Rally Point with details.

You can find me on Instagram at hollandadventures_ as well!

Attachments

robh

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Portsmouth, NH, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Hall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1BVL
Hey NC-Trooper, I'm in Hillsborough and have been a member for a while but haven't been active. I'm up for off-roading and camping and especially winter camping (keeps the bugs down). I'll watch for the rally point posting.

Reactions: NC-Trooper

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Hey guys,
I have been a bit more tied down to home these last few weekends with my toddler son. My wife is a nurse and has had to work multiple Saturday's in a row to help cover shifts. My next free weekend is the 5th of December for some offroading. How does that work for you guys?

DrivingTacoLoco

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Winston-Salem, NC, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Weiss
Member #

Hey guys,
I have been a bit more tied down to home these last few weekends with my toddler son. My wife is a nurse and has had to work multiple Saturday's in a row to help cover shifts. My next free weekend is the 5th of December for some offroading. How does that work for you guys?
Not good for me but make sure you post on the facebook group as well

KM4DWS

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Arden, NC
First Name
Kaleb
Last Name
Marske
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM4DWS
Hey guys,
I will go ahead pencil that on my calendar (my wife sometimes erases my pencil marks though).