Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

That’s awesome looking Armada. Is it lifted? If so what did you use? Any alignment issues? I’m strongly considering one for my next vehicle.

Apoclapedia

Rank IV

Advocate I

Moha, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Thats so funny. I was like Nissan? Full size? Thats not a thing. Then i looked up the Armada. 400hp V8, tons of seating and cargo capacity. Nice lines. Heres an import i could get behind. Nice rig man. I like it. Learn something new everyday.

Reactions: KAIONE and M_cved

M_cved

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

New Jersey
First Name
Marko
Last Name
Cvetic
Member #

It's too bad we never got some of the Y62 patrol goodies on the Armada's but still a awesome rig. Showed your post to a buddy that's looking at picking one of these up to do a build. Looks great.
I know I wish we had the y62 but I’ll make this work haha

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
I wonder what the real differences between the US spec y62 and say, the Aussies y62 is.... I ll bet there's a lot of bolt on mods you could order from down under that would still fit.

Also, nice build! I myself have two Nissan rigs. My 2003 Xterra, and my 2013 Frontier Pro-4x.

M_cved

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

New Jersey
First Name
Marko
Last Name
Cvetic
Member #

I wonder what the real differences between the US spec y62 and say, the Aussies y62 is.... I ll bet there's a lot of bolt on mods you could order from down under that would still fit.

Also, nice build! I myself have two Nissan rigs. My 2003 Xterra, and my 2013 Frontier Pro-4x.
Surprisingly t most of there stuff don’t fit, Aussie patrols sit 1inch higher then US, the have rear lockers and multi terrain selects, we don’t, rear hitch on the Aussie is bolted on, US it built into the frame, so any rear bumpers from them wont fit

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Surprisingly t most of there stuff don’t fit, Aussie patrols sit 1inch higher then US, the have rear lockers and multi terrain selects, we don’t, rear hitch on the Aussie is bolted on, US it built into the frame, so any rear bumpers from them wont fit
That's unfortunate. Could you swap the rear diff for one from an international y62? Arb? Multi-terrain stuff, I could live without.

M_cved

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

New Jersey
First Name
Marko
Last Name
Cvetic
Member #

That's unfortunate. Could you swap the rear diff for one from an international y62? Arb? Multi-terrain stuff, I could live without.
Not 100% sure, I’m sure it’ll need all the suspension Components for me why 62