Rank I

Contributor III

Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
VanArsdale
Thank you
Although I am new to this group, I do have experience off road, on the alpine loop. I hope to expand my efforts this year.

Reactions: Explorador

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Welcome david!

Well we do have a really active group on the front range, we don't have a whole bunch in your area. My wife and I were actually hoping to move to Montrose last year, but with the real estate market being crazy, we put it on hold.

The Front range group usually plans at least one big event based out of the Ouray area every year.

Please stop by this thread and say hello:

dvl2o4

Rank I

Contributor III

Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
VanArsdale
Good morning. Thank you for your reply. This a great area, i love living here. Agree the real estate market is out of control..
So many places to trail, within reasonable distance makes Montrose a central location.
I've done, Imogene, corkscrew, mineral creek up to engineer, Silverton to Animas forks to Engineer, back down Mineral to Ouray, Up Yankee boy to the Sneffles trail head offers amazing scenery and views, as they all do.

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
Hey David! I'm not too far from you up by Rifle. We should connect some time and see if any of our plans align. And don't invite anyone to move over here, we have enough...... :wink: