• HTML tutorial

Bonomonster

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hello guys and gals. My names Mike, and I'm a newbie to the forum from upstate NY. I drive a 2007 FJ Cruiser with 3 inches of lift and 33s.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello Mike,

Nice to have you aboard. Nice car, at least from the name. Maybe some pics? And, tell something about you, your goal here and what you like.

Greetings from Robert

Bonomonster

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hello Mike,

Nice to have you aboard. Nice car, at least from the name. Maybe some pics? And, tell something about you, your goal here and what you like.

Greetings from Robert

I love spending time with family and friends. Usually exploring with my wife and two sons, ages 12 and 4. Most of our "overlanding" is very mild in comparison to most here. My oldest son has an extensive medical history which requires us to stay in controlled environments, like motels as opposed to tent camping. Our plan is to eventually build a camping trailer that will be able to accommodate his needs. We typically take day or weekend trips around the Adirondacks, Catskills, Berkshires, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, or down to Long Island. We love the ocean. We've spent a little time in Georgia, and explored quite a bit in Tennessee around the Blue Ridge Mountains. We are planning to move to the Knoxville area next year and will definitely explore more into Tennessee, West Virginia, Kentucky, and the Carolinas. Our goals include making it to Alaska, and a long list of places out west. We're comfortable with everything from scenic drives on pavement to forest roads, to hard wheeling. The FJ has been to Metowee, Rausch, and Windrock multiple times. She handles most black trails without issue, or complaints. A list of mods include:

4" lift with Fox coil overs up front, and Bilsteins and airbags out back. Gusseted spindles. 285/70/17 Duratracs on factory wheels. Allpro skids, with a modified transfer case skid, lower control arm skids front and back. Trail Gear rock rails. A pair of bumper mounted PIAAs. A Baja rack that holds the hi-lift and Maxtrax. The rack also works well with the cargo carrier for our extra stuff on longer trips. The back of the FJ is outfitted with a drawer system that holds a lot of tools, spare parts, and recovery gear. There's also a CO2 air system mounted that let's me air up or use power tools. The truck came stock with a power inverter, rear locker, and A-trac.

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Hello guys and gals. My names Mike, and I'm a newbie to the forum from upstate NY. I drive a 2007 FJ Cruiser with 3 inches of lift and 33s.

What's going on Mike, you can find me UpState as well if you ever need anything just message me. Welcome to the Team!